Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
On our wedding day 6/13/09 (Just 5 days before finding his tumor)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it

Happy Monday!! I've got some awesome updates for you all today!!

But first.... we are THIS CLOSE to 21,000 views!!!!!! SHARE THE PAGE FOLKS!! I want to hit that mark TONIGHT!!!!

Okay... So, fundraiser updates!

As of today, we've gotten orders for ornaments that will give us a profit of..... $451!!! Were you planning on ordering but haven't yet? NOW is your chance! July is halfway over!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/events/391032197620614/?ref=ts


And, THIS IS THE WEEK for the Quartermania!! We've been wanting to do a QM since I started this blog at the beginning of the year. It's finally happening, SO LET'S MAKE IT HUGE!!!! Here is the link with all the info:
http://www.facebook.com/events/391032197620614/?ref=ts#!/events/323181907770785/
Do you want to win a ROLL OF QUARTERS to use at the QM? Here are the ways to do so!
~RSVP to me directly or through the facebook event page
~Bring someone that I DIDN'T personally invite (if you bring TWO people you'll get entered two more times, and so on!)
~Wear your Love, Marriage, Cancer... Babies bracelet. Don't have one? I'll have some there for sale!

Tracy is also doing a drawing for a roll of quarters. To qualify for her drawing all you have to do is bring school supplies!!


Now for A BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
OUR NEXT FUNDRAISER IS:





DONATE $20 OR MORE TO OUR FUND AND YOU GET A FREE MINI SESSION WITH PROFESSOR PHOTO!!! The dates available are listed above, and the dates in red qualify you for TEN extra images on your CD!! The mini sessions include a 30 minute session at one location, and 30 images!


And, are you wanting to know how close we are to our $10,000 goal (including the $2500 match from CFC)?!?! I haven't updated the thermometer yet... But... we are down to needing ONLY $1857!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!

We are SO CLOSE to our goal! We have HIGH hopes that the Quartermania will earn us $800-1000. HIGH HOPES. We won't be disappointed if we don't hit that mark, because every dollar helps. But we're crossing our fingers!!!!!!

Remember, we STILL have the garage sale going on in August!! We will collect your stuff ANY TIME!! Get with me and we can work something out to get all of your stuff to the drop off point :)





Now, for the latest update on the IVF journey itself... If you are on our Facebook, you've likely already seen the news. If not... Are you ready for it??? Are ya?!?!


Friday I called and BOOKED OUR CONSULT APPOINTMENT with our doctor of choice! When I called I didn't expect the first appointment available to be the Dr that I wanted. I was prepared for disappointment but was willing to take the first available appointment... It just so happened that the first available appointment was with the doc we wanted AND we were put on the waiting list for an earlier appointment if someone cancels! I am SO excited and scared and nervous and happy and every other emotion imaginable! Danny? Well he's just happy we could get in as early as we are....

So. August 29th, at 10 am we will be meeting with our doctor!!!

Tests will have to be done following that appointment, which will put our IVF month most likely in October.
WHICH IN TURN MEANS... If it works, of course, that my due date would be THIS TIME NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!


It's amazing what a difference a year can make. I have tried to imagine what could possibly be happening a year from TODAY and it brings me so much joy... And a tad bit of fear. Which everyone has said is only natural. HAHAHA. And in reference to that... I found the best PIN ever. It hit the nail on the head...

And yes, we want a baby more than I am afraid of the IVF shots, the IVF sonograms, the IVF blood draws, and the fact that I will be a "real mom" as Faith calls it. There will be no every-other-weekend plans. Life will change. But it will change for the better. This is what we want and we will do whatever it takes... obviously!

Again we have to THANK YOU ALL a million times for all you've done for us! Because again, none of this would be possible without you! <3

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have wonderfully happy news very soon and that everything works for you both. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe how much you have accomplished in just a little over half a year! I am so proud of you! Hugs and can't wait to meet the little one! :) I will be bringing gifts of Pittsburgh Penguins Items :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley, YOU deserve a seriously HUGE event in your life that will change everything and show you that all your hard work is worth it! <3

    Ash, I LOVE YOU! You know a way to a girl's heart, this girl at least LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete