Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
On our wedding day 6/13/09 (Just 5 days before finding his tumor)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

If you say so...

I was going to blog yesterday, I really really was....
BUT it's NHL Playoffs... And the Pens game was actually on tv. So, we watched it. Ate homemade pizza and watched the game. The only thing that could've been better is if my favorite player Malkin had scored, and we had won.

Fundraiser  updates!!! The cookie event has begun!! I've seen pictures of the ribbon cookies that are done, and they look AMAZING!! Have you ordered yet? You can do so here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/388112987876732/
Oh, and do you all want to see the cookies? I guess I can share the picture ;)


Don't they look great?!

The Cherry Berry fundraiser is NEXT WEEK!!!! Don't forget!!!!

AND I have another announcement... In May we will have......
A THIRTY-ONE GIFTS FUNDRAISER!!! It will be another fundraiser open for anyone! I will have catalogs for those of you that don't want to look at the online link I will be posting. And we'll get 20% of the sales for our fund!!! I LOVE Thirty-One!!! :)

I think that's all I've got for now!!

................................................................................................................................................

So, we went and had fun... And had to wake up early the next day for the Toy Run.
"How are you feeling babe?"
"I'm fine. I only drank a couple beers." That is so not what I meant.
"I know THAT. I meant, do you feel sick? Tired?"
"Of course I'm tired... It's early in the morning and we were up kind of late last night." Again, NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!
"Babe.... Be serious."
"I am serious. I'm fine. I maybe need some sinus meds, but I've felt like that for days... I'm good." Ugh. Sinuses.
"Okay. So you still want to go?"
"It's the Toy Run. We aren't going to miss it. We've had these awesome toys for the kids for weeks. We are going." Of course we are...
"We could drop the toys off in the box at WalMart if you aren't feeling up to the ride."
"I am FINE. I'm serious." If you say so...
So, we went. We met up with some friends, went to McDonalds for a quick bite to eat, and then met up with some more friends. We then headed to the Toy Run.

There were a TON of motorcycles out at the run. SO many!! It was a great turn out and I wish I'd gotten pictures of the huge MOUNTAIN of toys that was donated. But, here are some pictures that I did take.
Danny and I, before we took off for the ride, but after it had started to warm up! PERFECT weather!
 Jamie and I (our backpacks were FULL of toys!) in the morning... it was still chilly out!
All the bikes that were in ONE parking lot. There was another one behind this one!! ALSO full!!



The day was fun but exhausting. Being out on the bike felt great, it brought back many memories. Danny and I were constantly on the bike the entire first year we were together, unless it was his night/weekend with Faith. This was the first time we were on the bike since the cancer diagnosis though, and it was really exhausting. So, we went home and took a nap! :)


That's all I've got for today!! Tried to keep it short, and I will try to blog again tomorrow!! :) Thanks for reading everyone! Remember to SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment