Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
On our wedding day 6/13/09 (Just 5 days before finding his tumor)

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

21 Weeks!

Hey there everyone! Two posts in one DAY! Aren't you happy?? Really this isn't what I planned. I typed up the Anatomy Scan post last week and planned on posting it the next day. But I have this thing called prego brain. I always thought that was just an excuse. No. Seriously. It's for real. I will say something to Danny and not 5 minutes later will wonder to myself if I told him whatever it was I DID tell him... So I tell him again. Which normally is followed by that "duh" look from him. I feel like an idiot most of the time. It's new to me.

So, we are 21 weeks down... 19 to go! I look pregnant. I feel pregnant. And most of the time this amazing baby makes herself known by sticking body parts out of my belly. It's weird. I'm pretty sure this weekend I felt a foot when I was letting my niece feel my belly. Maybe it was a hand. All I know is that it wasn't something I normally feel (I'm absolutely positive this little girl is always sticking her butt out... She's got too much booty in her pants I guess), and it was pointy. Maybe an elbow? HOW DO YOU PEOPLE TELL?! Because I know my reaction:
"Shi you wanna come feel? Here's her butt... Oh, hey, she just flipped. What is this? WHAT IS THIS? IT'S POKEY AND POINTY WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!"
Shianne tried to feel but of course is even less experienced than I am. And by the time someone WITH experience rushed over to feel, Baby pulled back in and snuggled tight. I guess she didn't like me questioning what her body parts were. Whoops.

Also this weekend we had a date night... We went to see Oz The Great and Powerful. Baby loved it, she was kicking and squirming the whole time!

This weekend was probably the worst for my back pain. I've been saying for weeks that I need to see a chiro because my back pain has been awful. And Saturday I was brought to tears multiple times. I couldn't handle it anymore. I just couldn't. I looked up our major chiro here in town and read about how they work with pregnant women, and I decided I would call them asap...
Then Danny came to bed and I laid on my side and asked him to please just push on the spot that hurt. He massaged for a few minutes and figured out my issue. My muscle from my spine to my hip was SO BEYOND tight that it took him a while to get it worked loose. That time was painful for me but I knew it would help....
And it did.
I woke  up Sunday and was able to get out of bed without an issue. I bent down to get my slippers without flinching. I bent down to pick up my cat without stopping mid-way and giving up... I COULD MOVE!!!
My husband rocks!

Now... on to the weekly quiz update!!

How Far Along:  21 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I don't know yet... I will update this after my next appt!

Maternity Clothes: It's been warm enough for my yoga pants... So those are my maternity clothes thank you very much...

Stretch Marks:  So far my skin on my belly is still great!

Sleep: Ahhhh sleep is fabulous these days! Thanks to Danny fixing my back!  

Best Moment This Week:  Have I mentioned Danny fixing my back?? :)

Miss Anything: Ummm, I'm good actually.  

Movement: All the time!!!

Food Cravings: Anything, I just need it often...

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Just depends on the day...

Gender: A wonderfully amazing baby GIRL

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Leg cramps... Those stink!

Belly Button In or Out: In

Wedding Rings On or Off: On and FALLING off.

Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy unless you tick me off. Then I stay mad at you for... ever.

Looking Forward To: Seeing this amazing baby again! Hopefully my doc approves a 3d ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment