Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day
On our wedding day 6/13/09 (Just 5 days before finding his tumor)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two months?!

Can this sweet baby REALLY be two months old?? Well... She is. I cannot believe how fast time is flying, seriously!!!

She holds her head up like a CHAMP. She's got a big ol' double chin. She loves to smile (especially for her Daddy), she laughs (especially for her Daddy) and she coos and talks like she's a gossip queen (especially for.. you guessed it). She's growing just like she should. And I'm back to work now. Which means part of my day is spent attached to a pump like a milk cow. So far I've been able to stay caught up with her, but we'll see how long that lasts! Hopefully for the entire time she nurses!! Fingers crossed!!

Sorry for the lack of updates... Life with an infant is amazing. Being back to work isn't terrible. But blogging in the evenings won't be happening again until she's on a good schedule and allowing me to have a few minutes to myself. And that'll only happen when I can stop staring at her while she sleeps... I'M AWFUL! ;)

I don't have time for much more of an update now... But I have to update you all on Danny. We've had a bit of a set-back/scare. I really don't want to go into too much detail yet, because frankly the facts scare me. But there is a suspicious lymph node that needs attention. So, it's about to get some attention! Dr J now has the scans he needs to review, Danny had lab work done, and we see Dr J Friday to discuss everything.
If he thinks everything is fine? Well we'll do a biopsy with Dr H and be sure. And also do a colonoscopy (because it's time for that anyway). If all THAT is good, then Danny will have ONE MORE appointment with Dr J, ever... That is all my hope, and I am sort of refusing to think of any other options!!!

We have some wonderful ladies coming into town this week to meet Miss Rys. We are going to have a little birthday celebration for me Friday night and I'm just really hopeful that we'll have good news to celebrate that day, too....

We've also got the Birthday Bash put on by OU Reproductive Medicine coming up. Ryssa will get to meet some of the people who helped bring her into this world and I couldn't be more excited!! I dearly miss my favorite nurse and can't wait for her to meet Rys! :)

So there was my quick update/post... Any positive thoughts, prayers, fire dances, good juju, whatever it is that you do, would be SO VERY MUCH appreciated! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment